Thinking for a Change (T4C) - Sedgwick County
The Teen Intervention Program (TIP) is a juvenile delinquency prevention program serving offenders and at-risk youth 12-17 years of age. TIP teaches a nationally recognized curriculum, "Thinking for a Change" (T4C).
T4C is a curriculum developed by the National Institute of Corrections, which focuses on teaching pro-social skills. The T4C program targets delinquency risk factors associated with antisocial personality and behavior. Through the T4C curriculum, offenders learn to recognize thoughts, feelings, attitudes and beliefs that could lead to problem behaviors and are taught problem solving and interpersonal skills to effectively manage difficult situations.
- TIP sessions run for 11 weeks and are held on Monday or Thursday evening from 6:00pm-8:00pm in Wichita.
- Participants attend the program once per week.
- TIP serves youth ages 12-17 years of age who are currently involved with the justice system.
- A one-time $50 non-refundable program fee is required per participant.
- A new session starts every 5 weeks and enrollments are accepted throughout the year.
- To Enroll: Contact Heather Snapp, firstname.lastname@example.org or 316.269.4160
Download this form, print, fill out and either:
PO Box 670
Wichita, KS 67201
1010 N. Main
Wichita, KS 67203